| Business Development Analyst (India) |
| Location : Chennai |
| Salary Range : Negotiable |
| Job Description : |
1. We are looking for a talented and passionate BDA who is interested in maintaining and developing client relationships. There are several ways they can go about doing this, from making phone calls to flying across several states for a face-to-face meeting.
2. Research on market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics, new technologies etc., This must be done on a regular basis in order to stay caught up on recent information.
3. Proven record of researching potential clients in Freelance Market.
4. Ability to pitch realistic bids online to generate potential leads.
| Job Responsibilities & Duties : |
1. Prepares recommended course of actions based on collected business opportunities.
2. Must track and record metrics, data and statistics on company performance, connections, client retention, customer retention and finances on a regular basis.
3. Perform complex analysis to identify business requirements, priorities and recommendations.
4. Compile and provide business analysis results for strategy planning and decision making.
5. Co-ordinate with development and product teams to implement effective business solutions to develop potential opportunities.
6. Conduct competitive marketing research and customer need analysis to identify new business opportunities and expansions.
7. Manage pilot project operation, project delivery and project transition within defined scope, cost and timeline
8. Assist in identifying and analyzing business acquisitions and mergers.
9. Act as a liaison between business development team, management team and customers for systematic and procedural implementation of new opportunities and new acquisitions.
10. Develop a cost model to determine business risks and forecasts. Participate in budget analysis, industrial events, trainings, meetings when needed. Update company website for latest business changes.
| Required Job Experience, Skills & Qualification : |
1. Experience: 6+ Years
2. Must be goal oriented, highly motivated individuals who thrive off constant analysis and improvement.
3. Frequently revolve around several different projects and timelines.
4. Required to collaborate with a great number of other people on a daily basis, must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Very good problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Ability to Work Independently